CAREstream Medical offers a full line of respiratory and breathing equipment designed to provide maximum effectiveness for your patient’s next breath.
Whether you require dependable oxygen regulators, ventilators, CPR devices and masks, nasal tubing, apnea monitors, oximeter sensors, asthma management devices, CPAP masks, flow meters or any other respiratory equipment and supplies, CAREstream Medical has a complete line of products to meet your needs.
CAREstream Medical is also proud to provide one of the highest service standards in the industry thanks to an experienced, caring and skilled team. Every member of the CAREstream Medical team is committed to providing superior customer service and in-depth product knowledge.
Our company adheres to five core principles:
- Our success depends on the professional commitment, energy, and skill of our staff to provide a positive experience for our customers.
- We must provide our staff with an environment that recognizes and encourages their strengths and skills, and the vital role that each individual contributes to the company.
- Our future as a health care provider depends on our ability to provide medical professionals validated leading edge medical equipment, and that this equipment ensures the best opportunity for a positive health outcome for the patients for our customers.
- We are committed to maintaining the effectiveness of our quality management system.
- Maintaining solid business fundamentals are essential to ensure sustained growth and stability.
If you wish to contact a member of our management team or have a general question please see our Contact Page for the appropriate person and email address.
CAREstream Medical’s team of qualified professionals are always ready to serve your needs. Our Western and Eastern divisions are adequately equipped to meet the individual needs of all regions in Canada and in both official languages; English and French. Our Head Office in Vancouver, British Columbia has over 20,000 square feet of warehouse space. Our offices in Pickering, Ontario currently have warehouse space of 15,000 square feet. Additionally we have a new facility with 15,000 square feet warehouse space in Montreal, Quebec.
Sarj Dhesi, R.R.T.
Regional Sales Manager
(Western Canada & Ontario)
Alain Jacob, R.R.T.
Regional Sales Manager